Our editorial team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission.
Welcome to “Add to Cart,” a video series that features must-have products for every occasion from graduations and weddings to holiday essentials.
This week we are sharing five of our absolute favorite (and top-rated) kitchen gadgets that we can’t live without. From a handy avocado slicer to a collapsable cheese board, these are the top gadgets that everyone needs in their kitchen. See them in action in the video above and shop them all below!
1. Instant Pot 6-in-1 Pressure Cooker ($59, orig. $80): This pressure cooker does it all — sauté, steam and warm up your food in just minutes with this essential. Plus, you can use your Instant Pot to make everything from mashed potatoes and chili to eggs and even a cake!
2. OXO Good Grips 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer ($9.99) and Farberware Food Huggers ($7.99): These avocado products are the ultimate duo for anyone who regularly has avocado on their kitchen counters. Slice, cut and pit an avocado in seconds with the 3-in-1 slicer and then easily keep the other half fresh thanks to these silicone food huggers.
3. Uncommon Goods Compact Swivel Cheese Board with Knives ($42 or $64): Wow your guests with this collapsable bamboo cheese board that is not only super easy to store, but also includes a hidden drawer for three cheese knives (watch the video above to learn more!).
4. Cuisinart 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press ($10, orig. $15): Customize your burgers with this press from Cuisinart. Whether you want to make regular burgers or little sliders, this gadget will ensure that everyone gets exactly what they want.
5. Master Pan 5-Section Skillet ($45.82): This non-stick skillet will help you minimize your time in the kitchen by cooking up your entire meal at once. Plus, this skillet only needs one burner to do its job.
Don’t forget to shop our favorite cleaning products.
Find your new favorite Instant Pot recipe below:
Instant Pot Cookbooks you need
BACK TO SLIDE