Presidents Day weekend is mostly known for mattress deals, but we’ve found some gaming deals to take advantage of as you enjoy this three-day weekend.
Amazon is celebrating Anime Month with a sale on anime titles distributed by Funimation. That includes hits like My Hero Academia and Dragon Ball, as well as Speed Racer and Fairy Tail. The Blu-ray collection of the popular space Western anime Cowboy Bebop is down to an all-time low price of $17.99.
Capcom is also running a huge sale this weekend, with up to 67% off titles like Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5, and Monster Hunter: World. The sale is live across multiple platforms, including the Microsoft Store, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, and Steam.
Finally, deals site Woot is offering $100 off the 4K-ready console through the end of February (or while supplies last). The deal was still available as of this writing.
Consoles and hardware
- Overwatch Legendary Edition on PS4 and Xbox One — $14.99 at Best Buy ($25 off)
- The Outer Worlds on PS4 — $26.66 at Amazon ($33.33 off)
- Monster Hunter: World on PS4, Xbox One, and PC — $14.99 at the PlayStation Store, Xbox Store, and Steam ($15 off)
- Resident Evil 2 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC — $19.79 at the PlayStation Store, Xbox Store, and Steam ($40.20 off)
- Devil May Cry 5 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC — $19.79 at the PlayStation Store, Xbox Store, and Steam ($40.20 off)
- Mega Man 11 on Nintendo Switch, PS4, and PC — $14.99 at the Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Store, and Steam ($15 off)